Monday, May 27, 2013

Nail art for the mommy on the go

I don't know why I didn't do this earlier when my nails are begging for something better than the clipper. 


These are nail stickers from Sally Hansen are they are the easiest & quickest to apply. They're pretty affordable at $7.59 at the Exchange, compared to having my nails done at the salon for at least $20. It comes in a set for one time use but with the way I applied the stickers, I was able to use just half of the set for all 10 fingers (Thanks to my dainty fingernails). Which means, I still have the other half for another time. They're supposed to last for 10 days if done properly. Although I'm not really expecting it to last for that long, having a very active 8 month old and doing a lot of typing at work, it has already survived its first day with no chips or peeling. So, I have very high hopes for this and if it proves me right, I'm buying a few more different designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment