Friday, August 19, 2011

T_T

My darling is leaving for Okinawa tomorrow! We thought we'd be safe from deployments/detachments, but, apparently, not from trainings. He'll be gone for about 2 months and even right now I already want to cry buckets of tears. So, we're crossing our fingers and hoping that I can visit him on the long weekend in September. Crap! I just realized it'll still be a long 2 weeks before that. *Excuse me while I wail for one moment*

Anyway, for his advancement exam, his command is having him take it after he comes back. And as for our planned trip to Tokyo in early October, we're crossing our toes for that one. He does have a long break that time so we could probably take the trip with my mom and sister. I have to pray twice as hard now so everything still goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment