Sunday, August 19, 2012

5 weeks left for this preggo!

The last couple of weeks have been really tough and I'm not just referring to my pregnancy. Work hasn't really been easy on me to be honest. There were days that I just want to say 'Screw it! I don't need the extra stress so I quit!'. BUT, I've come to realize how much I like what I do right now and gow much I've already invested in it with my time and efforts. I can't really let it go to easily at this point. Careerwise, this job has really great potential.

Plus, there's the fact that we'll be losing a significant amount of income if I do quit. We can manage with just my husband's but having a secondary source of income has afforded us a few luxuries in life and has given us an opportunity to start saving for a future home.

At the same time, I still haven't completely given thought about being a working mom. My husband has left it to me to decide if I wanted to be one and I have decided to go for it. How exactly am I gonna do it? That I still do not know. As the saying goes, I'm going to cross the bridge when I get there!

For now, I'm going to get some more rest because tomorrow is Monday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment